Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Christmas In The City II by 11 Authors in the City Authors #5StarReview #ReleaseBlitz @AuthorsTheCity @bookenthupromo

citc-release-blitz

release blitz
christmasinthecityii_ebook

Book Title: Christmas In The City II 
Authors: Ashlee Taylor, Misha Elliott, Samantha Chase, Shari J. Ryan, Savanna Grey, Stephanie Rose, Janine Infante Bosco, Madison Street, CS Patra, Elizabeth Hayes & Jennifer L. Allen 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Release Date: November 1, 2016 
Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions

Goodreads

All proceeds will go to Caring Community Foundation 

book blurb

Eleven newly written stories by Authors in the City authors.

This anthology will benefit Caring Community Foundation, located in Raleigh, NC where the 2017 Authors in the City book signing will be held.

Authors in the City is hosted by:

Stephanie's Book Reports


Christmas Once Again - Samantha Chase
Like Christmas - Ashlee Taylor
Ugly Sweater - Elizabeth Hayes
A change of heart - Shari J. Ryan
Christmas Break - Misha Elliott
Joyful Temptations - Janine Infante Bosco
Dancing Snowflakes - Madison Street
The Lovers of Vale - CS Patra
Christmas Interference - Jennifer L. Allen
Rewrite - Stephanie Rose
All I Want for Christmas - Savanna Grey
 
teaser1
My Review
I just love supporting a good cause so when I saw that Authors in the City were publishing a new Christmas anthology to support the Caring Community Foundation, a charity who supports families who are battling cancer, I couldn't wait to do my part and share it with you!
This is just a feel good book from cover to cover. Not only in the purpose of the book but also the stories within.  Whether they are about Second Chances like Christmas Once Again or Dancing Snowflakes or about finding the true meaning of Love in All I Want for Christmas or the beginning of an entirely new story like The Beauty: Book 1 of the Beauty & The Thief Series, each one is unique, each one is a thoroughly enjoyable read.  Well worth the price of admission. ::grin:: 
While I was familiar with some of these authors, the majority are new to me.  You can bet I will be on the lookout for them in the upcoming months.  I plan to gift this book to some of my Romance loving friends.  I think it will be a really great gift, one that I am so glad that I read.  Christmas In The City II left Holiday excitement in my heart and a smile on my face.  
*****5 Stars*****

***I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. I received it in exchange for my honest review and all opinions are my own. ***
social media


buy the book

christmasinthecityii_fullcover1


Amazon US | Amazon UK | iBooks | Kobo | Nook

giveaway
500x500 BEP Square

No comments:

Post a Comment