A week ago, I posted to help celebrate the release of PRETENDING WITH THE GREEK BILLIONAIRE. A terrific Contemporary Romance, it is quickly developing a following as more and more of us learn about Luca Vasllakis and his hot little self. I thought it would be fun to share a little more information with you about Ms. Archer, our author. Here goes!
KIRA ARCHER'S TOP 5 HEROES
There are so many people in this world I admire, and many even that I consider heroes, and personal heroes to me. These are five of my top heroes.
- My sister – she got out of a scary situation a couple years ago and started over with her four kids. She went back to school, pulled a near 4.0 every semester, just started dental hygienist school, and works. I don’t know how she does it. She’s the strongest, bravest, most amazing woman I know.
- JK Rowling – she had it rough and still followed her dream and created an amazing world millions fell in love with. She also seems to be an genuinely nice person, gives away large chunks of her wealth, and is witty, funny, and entertaining. Another truly amazing woman whose example I aspire to follow.
- My parents – they had 5 children. And they raised us all to be good, decent, only slightly (okay, maybe a little more than slightly) strange individuals who are all doing well and raising amazing little humans of our own. They sacrificed much and taught us everything. They will always be my number one heroes.
- My husband – life can get tough and the ability to laugh is one I value very much. This man makes me laugh like no other, even on my worst days. He keeps me sane. Well…as sane as possible anyways ;-) I’m so very grateful to have him by my side. And most days, he’s even there willingly ;-)
- My editor – Erin Molta – the woman is not only an incredible editor I really don’t know what I’d do without, but with a single phone call she literally changed my life and made my lifelong dreams come true. I’ll never be able to thank her enough for all she’s done for me. She will always be my hero.
Of course, a girl can always use a few good Superheroes too.
Here are Kira's Top 5 SUPERHEROES:
Wonder Woman because she’s awesome
Thor for oh so many reasons (some more appropriate than others)
Supergirl (because she’s amazing like Superman but a girl like me!)
Ironman because the man is insanely brilliant and brilliantly insane (and snarky like crazy and I love that)
Batman, because when there wasn’t a hero around, he became one. And the car is cool ;-)
About the Book:
Always the life of the party, Luca Vasilakis needs to prove he’s capable of taking over his father’s billion-dollar corporation. The perfect opportunity falls in his arms in the form of the reserved but sexy social worker Constance McMurty. What better way to improve his reputation than to get engaged to a do-gooder who is raising six orphans?
Constance wants nothing to do with Luca. But a poorly timed paparazzi photo lands her in the middle of a media nightmare, and Luca is her only way out. He proposes an idea that will help them both—be his fiancée to gain him some respectability and he’ll make a huge donation to her organization…and save her reputation.
But when their lie starts feeling like the truth, and the chemistry just won’t stop, they have a hard time separating what’s real and what’s fantasy…
Add to Goodreads
8/29/2016 Black Words-White Pages - Feature blackwords-whitepages1977.blogspot.com Romance Novel Giveaways - Feature romancenovelgiveaways.blogspot.com Blissfully Bookerized - Feature www.facebook.com/blissfullybookerized 8/30/2016 my life in books - Feature/Review gmpslifeinbooks.blogspot.com Write for Your Life - Feature www.raewritesromance.com Romance Reviews Today Blog - Feature romrevtoday.blogspot.com 8/31/2016 The Bookworm Lodge - Feature www.thebookwormlodge.com Ramblings From This Chick - Guest Post www.ramblingsfromthischick.com 9/1/2016 Sammi's Bookish Reality - Feature and Review sammisbookishreality.blogspot.com Sunshine Reads - Feature sunshinereadsfl.wordpress.com 9/2/2016 Forget the Housework, I'm Reading... - Feature and Review www.forgethousework.com Fictional Boyfriends - Feature www.facebook.com/fictionalboyfriends 9/5/2016 The Starred Review - Q&A and Review starredreview.wordpress.com Nicole's Book Musings - Feature www.nicolesbookmusings.com 9/6/2016 Musings of Madjy - Feature and Review musingsofmadjy.blogspot.com The Silver Dagger Scriptorium - Guest Post silver-dagger-scriptorium.weebly.com Cuddles Please - Top 5 Post www.cuddlesplease.blogspot.com MJ's Book Blog and Reviews - Feature www.facebook.com/MJsBookBlogandReviews 9/7/2016 Becky on Books - Feature and Review beckymmoe.com Smexy and Fabulous - Feature and Review smexyandfabulous.blogspot.com 9/8/2016 Book Junkie Reviews - Feature abookjunkiereviews.wordpress.com Amazeballs Book Addicts - Feature amazeballsbookaddicts.blogspot.com 9/9/2016 I Love My Authors - Feature lovetiggisblog.blogspot.com Sweets Books - Feature sweetsbooks.com Book Lovers Reviews and Recommendations - Feature and Review www.facebook.com/Bookloversreview
One $20 Amazon Gift Card
Thanks to Kira Archer for sharing her heroes of all kinds and to you, my readers for dropping by. Y'all kinda rock!!