Monday, August 15, 2016

The Adventures of Anabel Axelrod Vol. 1-4 Boxed Set by Tracey Ellen #Contemporary #Romance #99pennies




The Adventures of Anabel Axelrod

by Tracy Ellen
Volumes 1-4 Boxed Set
Published: April 2015
Publisher: Tracy Ellen INK
Genre: Romantic Mystery



If you enjoy the humorous action of Janet Evanovich twisted up with the alpha sexiness of Kristen Ashley, the snarky comedy of Robyn Peterman, and the quirky intelligence of Penny Reid, then you’ve found a new favorite author in Tracy Ellen!



What do you get when a brainy, blonde bookseller who is a magnet for trouble meets a not too tall, deliciously dark, and definitely not handsome new man in town man operating under his own secret agenda? The Adventures of Anabel Axelrod ongoing series! Join Anabel’s world as she banters, spars, and drags her heels down the sometimes hilarious, sometimes treacherous, but always twisted path towards true love with the mysterious, sexy Luke Drake. From the first sparks of explosive attraction to the dreaded exclusive relationship, happily-ever-after has never been so elusively fun or so excitingly dangerous! Earning hundreds of 5 STARS reviews, pick up your eBox Set today of The Adventures of Anabel Axelrod and prepare to fall in lust this summer, too!

**The Adventures of Anabel Axelrod contemporary romance / romantic comedy series was written for adult readers. Please don’t purchase the eBox Set if sexual situations and/or strong language offends you because you will be offended. Thank you!  


Laughter, suspense, and smexy hot love!

Excerpt:

Chapter One…
When agreeing to go on a first date with a man, I always avoid being without a getaway car. I have gratefully escaped early from many brutally boring date nights with this sensible rule. I thought of my day ahead and took a few steps back into the dining room. Luke was at the screen door in the living room and had it opened.
“Let’s make it eight. Oh, and I prefer to meet you, Luke. I may want to have your children, but I don’t really know you, right? So where shall we meet?”
Luke gave another crack of laughter like I had said something hilarious. “Anabel, I’m picking you up. Eight is fine.” Across the room, he gave me that appraising look again while his fist tapped out a quick, staccato beat on the wooden door frame. Brow creased, he said, “Listen, I’d really like it if you wore a dress tonight.”
Seeing my surprised wary look at his clothing specifications, a huge grin transformed his harsh face with boyish charm.
He snapped his fingers. “Oh yes, I almost forgot. Tiny pink panties are optional.”
It was extremely difficult, but except for a small moan of agony and squeezing my eyes so tightly shut I saw stars; I stifled my mortification knowing he had seen my bare ass within five minutes of meeting me. These aren’t just tiny pink panties I’m wearing, but a butt-flossing thong.
I opened my eyes to frown very sternly at his smiling face. “Look, Luke, if I break my rule about being picked up can you promise not to dismember me on the first date or worse yet, bore me?”
Pushing the door open, Luke casually shrugged a shoulder. “I never make promises I can’t keep. You may prove irritating.”
I blinked in disbelief. By the time I recovered to retort, I was talking to the screen door. Stunned, I realized Luke really had left. After a moment of taking this in, I started laughing in rare enjoyment. This first date could prove very interesting indeed. I went out on the front porch to the top of the stairs. He was almost at his truck.
I called out, “You didn’t even ask me where I live, Mr. Will-of-the-Wisp. You’d better show up!”
He opened the truck door and called back, “Somehow, I don’t think finding you will be difficult.” I could see his confident grin. “You’d better be ready when I get there.”
I have to get in the last word; it’s a failing and a gift. “Let it be on the record; I am very disappointed you have something against tiny pink panties!”

Meet Author Tracy Ellen:


I was born in Indiana to middle-class parents, the third out of five hellions. I've lived in the Midwest my whole life--in a small town, on a farm, and in the big city. Currently, I live in the suburbs of St Paul, Minnesota with my husband and family.
Growing up, I often used my supernatural powers to force my family members to listen to me talk and tell stories. When that tough crowd laughed of their own free will, I knew the world would someday, somehow be my stage. I love writing. I love connecting with readers, too.
Comments, posts, emails, and reviews are always welcome. Let's stay in touch! You’re invited to my website. While you're there browsing around, don't forget to sign up for Tracy’s INKlings, my monthly newsletter. Get advance notifications of preorders, new book releases, giveaways, and other exclusive content offered to members only. (Woo hoo!)
Follow Tracy at:





Buy now on Amazon. Only 99 Pennies!


The Adventures of Anabel Axelrod eBox Set includes Volumes I-IV in the ongoing series:

A Date with Fate
Courted by Karma
In Love by Design
Adieu to Destiny


Other books available in The Adventures of Anabel Axelrod ongoing series:

Family & Fortune, Volume V
Coupled with Chance, Volume VI
The Kiss of Kismet, Volume VII
(Coming Winter 2016!)


More books by Tracy Ellen:

Acadia’s Law: Book One, Undying Love Series
Acadia’s Revenge: Book Two, Undying Love Series (coming July 30, 2016! Preorder now!)
Acadia's Apocalypse: Book Three, Undying Love Series (coming Fall 2016!)

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment