Thursday, September 10, 2015

Have you Tried FINDING US by Debra Presley Yet? Check Out what Others Are Saying!! #FindingUs #DebraPresley #Contemporary #Suspense #Romance



Averaging 4.6 stars on Amazon

Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/1JfnetK 



5 STARS from 2 friends, promote your books with us
"This author has wrote a wonderful story. I thought it was a great balance between the music industry and security.... Once I started this I did not want to stop. As addictive as it was I even found myself reading while drying my hair. Yes it's that kinda read."

5 STAR Review from Romance Bytes
"Finding Us is a very well written and engaging book. The storyline was easy to follow and believable. The characters come alive and you can't help but connect with them. Which is something that speaks volumes from an author, especially with a debut book."

5 STARS from Renee Entress's Blog
"..let me tell you, she knocked it out of the park. This book was really good and had a great storyline. The book flowed easily and I wanted so much more when it ended."


No comments:

Post a Comment