Monday, July 6, 2015

WELCOME to CUDDLES PLEASE!! #BookReviews #BookBlog

Hey Y'all! Welcome to CUDDLES PLEASE!!  

I thought I was out of the Reviewing business but I missed it too much!  So here I am, back with a beautiful new blog known as CUDDLES PLEASE.

So why the name you ask?  Well, I love nothing better than to snuggle down with a good book, something yummy to drink and read on for hours.  But as I read on with the types of books I love, I most certainly need cuddles from my Honey.  Cuddles Please...and more! *grin*

So what types of books can you expect to find my sharing here?

ALL ROMANCE:
  • Paranormal - Especially Vamps, Weres, and Shifters
  • Historical
  • Erotic
  • BDSM
  • Contemporary
  • Adventure/Suspense
  • YA
  • NA
  • and more!

Now I ADORE Cowboys and Country or Small Town stories but I post about those over on Cowboys 'n Country


 So I hope you will enjoy coming by.  I should have Cover Reveals, Book Releases, Book Reviews, Author Interviews, Giveaways, Games and more plus all sorts of ways for you to be in the know as far as the book world goes.  I hope we can have a lot of fun here together at CUDDLES PLEASE!





Liberty Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment